Let's make a rockstar software engineer out of you.
What is Data Science? What does a Data Scientist do? How do I get started with Data Science?
Sign up for my free 30-minute “How to Get Started as a Data Scientist” workshop and get started on your Data Science journey today!
Hi! I'm MAX!
I am here to teach you how to become a data scientist.
- Earn more money while not comprising your little, valuable free time
- Freedom to plan your days & structure your time (aka work on the couch in PJs)
- Get weekly job invites from recruiters on Linkedin who really want to stay connected
- Stand out in the up-coming Internet of Things, Big Data and Machine Learning revolution
- Gain that empowering super power that nobody else seems to have
- Land a to-die-for job in tech, banking, consulting, software engineering, website development, cyber security, digital media, etc..
- Help people with your ideas, and create an actual running program that can be used by millions
- …. or maybe you just want to write a program that will gather all your favorite cat posts on the internet and send them to you via email…
As featured on...
But wait... what's stopping you?
Let me take a wild guess.
“I wish I could be a data scientist… it just seems too difficult to learn.”
“I don’t even know what skills I need to learn first, much less where to learn them.”
“Data science looks complicated… I don’t know where to start.”
“Only people with a math background can be a data scientist…. and I’m not very good at math.”
“You need a degree in computer science to be able to program.”
Programming and data science get such a bad rep for being too 'intimidating' or too 'complicated'.
The truth is far from that.
And the real secret is:
Programming and data science are simple.
I'm here to show you why.
A lot of tech content out there talks a lot of talk. I know because I’ve been there; I’ve taken the courses, I’ve read the books, and I’ve watched the videos.
Sometimes, it seems like after 14 hours of content, you still have no idea what the main point of anything is, and you can’t even imagine doing something practical with it.
Why waste so much time with so much talk and so little actual coding and actually “doing data science”? I honestly didn’t understand – so I decided to take it upon myself to learn programming and data science my own way.
I googled, researched, and learned but most importantly: I coded, I visualized, I analyzed.
Over the past few years, I've been able to teach myself programming, data science, and machine learning.
Now, I work as a Senior Data Scientist.
I want to take all that I've learned and give it on to you so that you'll be able to do things like:
Create intricate programs that do exactly what you want them to do (maybe after a little debugging)
Automate everyday tasks to make your life that much easier (like checking your emails)
Build tools that will optimize old and boring processes
Analyze crazy amounts of data to do killer analyses
Visualize your data through plotting to get the real overview
Scrap any website you set your mind (and heart) on
Mass-gather social media data to do predictions of human behavior
Customize your house (turn on the coffee machine in the morning or water your plants automatically – how cool?!)
Create an intelligent buddy to do your analysis for you
And anything else you can dream up in the realms of data science…