Let's make a rockstar data scientist out of you.
WANT ACCESS TO ALL MY FREE RESOURCES FOR PROGRAMMERS AND DATA SCIENTISTS?
Hi! I'm MAX!
I am here to teach you how to become a data scientist, because you want to:
- Earn more money while not comprising your little, valuable free time
- Freedom to plan your days & structure your time (aka work on the couch in PJs)
- Get swamped with job invites from Recruiters on Linkedin who really want to ‘stay connected’
- Stand out in the up-coming Internet of Things, Big Data and Machine Learning revolution
- Impress your crush by looking super cool when you program
- Gain that empowering super power that nobody else seems to have
- Land a to-die-for job in tech, banking, consulting, software engineering, website development, cyber security, digital media, etc..
- Help people with your ideas, and create an actual running program that can be used by millions
- …. or maybe you just want to write a program that will gather all your favorite cat posts on the internet and send them to you via email…
So... what's stopping you? Wait - let me guess.
“I wish I could be a data scientist… it just seems too difficult to learn!”
“I don’t even know what skills I need to learn first.”
“Data science looks soooo complicated… I don’t know where to start.”
“Only really smart people can be a data scientist…. and I’m not really smart.”
“You need a degree in computer science to be able to program.”
Programming gets such a bad rep for being too 'intimidating' or too 'complicated'.
>> The truth is that programming secretly just wants to be your friend. <<
And the real secret is: Programming is easy.
I'm here to show you why.
Most content out there today talks a lot of talk – trust me, I’ve been there. I’ve taken the courses, I’ve read the books, and I’ve watched the videos. Sometimes, it seems like after 14 hours of content, you still have no idea what the main point of the programming language is, and you can’t even imagine doing something practical with it.
Why waste so much time with so much talk and so little actual coding and analyzing? I honestly didn’t understand – so I decided to take it upon myself to learn programming and data science my own way. I googled, researched, and learned but most importantly:
I coded, I visualized, I analyzed.
Over the past few years, I've been able to teach myself programming, data science, and machine learning.
Now, I work as a Data Scientist.
I want to take all that I've learned and give it on to you so that you'll be able to do things like:
Create intricate programs that do exactly what you want them to do (maybe after a little debugging)
Automate everyday tasks to make your life that much easier (like checking your emails)
Build tools that will optimize old and boring processes
Analyze crazy amounts of data to do killer analyses
Visualize your data through plotting to get the real overview
Scrap any website you set your mind (and heart) on
Mass-gather social media data to do predictions of human behavior
Customize your house (turn on the coffee machine in the morning or water your plants automatically – how cool?!)
Create an intelligent buddy to do your analysis for you
This list goes on and on forever – that’s how useful and amazing programming is – seriously
Join me on this learning journey if you want to learn the right data science skills, the right way - in an easy, understandable, and practical way
TAKE A LOOK AROUND!
There are also bonus assignment PDFs for buffing your Python skills.
In this course, we learn Data Science by building a fun interactive game project, creating over 20 unique data visualizations, and analyzing practical and real life data sets to prepare you for a career as a data scientist!
This course acts as a foundation for those curious about the world of data science.